Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lady Gaga Becomes Vogue Queen






As a fan of Lady Gga,it is always interesting to read her insightful interviews where she bears all her charisma,vulnerability and power to be the right leader of the monster movement.Her music is like a voice of freedom,entertainment,culture and avant grade art and fashion.


"I am just a different breed. I want to be your cool older sister who you feel really connected with, who you feel understands you and refuses to judge anything about you because she’s been there.”

"I think I am a great perfomer,I am a talented entertainer.I consider myself to be one of the greatest voices in the industry.I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters.I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters...but I am really quite good at what I do....I think it;s Ok to be confident in yourself"

"I am an excuse to explore your identity...to be exactly who you are and feel unafraid."

Nothing has changed since I have become a star. I am a real family girl. When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned. And I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person.”

via Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment